PERSONAL INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT (COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, ONLINE TRACKINGS)
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies can be technical, analytics and profiling:
- a) Technical cookies are used to carry out and to facilitate your browsing, to provide you and to allow you to use the services of the Website. The Cookies allow you, during a second access, for example, not having to re-enter data such as the username for the login.
- b) Analytic cookies are used to analyze and to monitor the way you use the Website (e.g. number of accesses and page viewed), in order to enable us to make constructive amendments to the Website in the functioning and browsing. Within the category of analytic cookies, we use:
- Google Analytics
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on users’ computer and enable an analysis of their usage of the Website. The information about the use of this Website generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this Website, then users’ IP address will first be shortened by Google, however, within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this Website to evaluate users’ Website usage, to compile reports on the Website activities, and to provide additional services connected with the Website and Internet usage to the Website operator. The IP address transmitted from users’ browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. Users’ can authorize the use of Google analytics cookies, continuing the browsing on the website after having read the banner on the site. However, users’ can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of the browser software, however, in this case, users’ may not be able to fully use all of the functions of this Website. Users’ can also prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie and those referring to users’ usage of the Website (including IP address) and from processing these data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided under the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=itde).
More detailed information on the conditions of use and data protection can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/it/policies/.
- c) Profiling cookies are used to track your browsing on the Website and to create profiles about your tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be used to send you advertising messages in line with the preferences that you have already shown in the online browsing.
Enabling or disabling cookies and web beacons
Please note that refusing/disabling cookies may limit the usability and the easy navigation of the website.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
- Egnathia Iniziative Turistiche S.r.l. with registered offices in via Claudio Monteverdi, 16, 00198 Roma – Italy
- Seven s.r.l.s. with registered offices in via Don Morosini, 2, 72015 Fasano (BR) - Italy