Borgo Egnazia signature 'La Frasca Restaurant' ceramic tableware set
- COLOUR: Red (see more colours)
- COMPOSITION: Hand-made and hand-painted ceramic
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- Set for 2: 2 first course plates, 2 main course plates, 2 dessert plates, 2 cups
- Set for 3: 3 first course plates, 3 main course plates, 3 dessert plates, 23cups
- SIZE: first course plate ⌀24cm, main course plate ⌀24,5cm, dessert plate ⌀20,5cm, cup 9cm
- These items are hand-crafted - colour and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dishwasher safe
A LITTLE MORE INFO:
In the old days, wealthy people in Puglia would decorate their homes with beautiful hand-painted ceiling frescos. Their tableware would be also be hand-painted one by one with incredible attention to detail.
The farmers would use stencils instead, the cheaper and faster way to decorate. This red design was especially made for our La Frasca Restaurant with the same technique applied in the old days using teeny-tiny stencils and remains to this day a beautiful way to decorate your tables.